Machine learning engineer
Full time - Amsterdam
We currently have an open position for an enthusiastic machine learning engineer that is looking for a place within a fun team of experts! Within this team you will:
- Develop, build and train deep reinforcement learning models.
- Develop and build the model training infrastructure.
- Combine and implement your model within the main software and perform tests.
- Optimize the performance based on test results.
- Give advice to the team on technical milestones and strategy.
What are we looking for?
- You have a Master/PhD in artificial intelligence, computer sciences or equivalent experience.
- You are eager to work on highly-complex data frameworks.
- You are experienced in software development in Python.
- You are experienced in designing and training Deep Learning networks.
- You have experience in working with PyTorch, TensorFlow, Ray or equivalent.
- Experience with software development in C#.NET and/or C++ is a big plus.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Affinity with complex physics problems.
- You have a driver’s license.
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus.
What we offer you
- A place within a young enthusiastic team of technical experts where you are given a growing responsibility.
- An innovative environment where you determine your own optimal working conditions (flexible hours, remote working,…).
- A competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- A state-of-the-art high-end laptop
Interested? Please send your CV together with a short motivation by clicking the button below.