Software engineer .NET
Full time - Amsterdam
We currently have an open position for an enthusiastic software engineer that is looking for a place within a fun team of experts! Within this team you will:
- Develop, build, and improve our application architecture.
- Develop and build Client-Server API’s running on robotic systems.
- Develop time-critical implementations for AI modules
- Develop software running on robot systems.
- Develop GUI modules in WPF to configure and monitor our algorithms.
What are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor degree (HBO) in a relevant discipline.
- You are experienced in designing and developing in .NET (Core) using C#.
- You have experience in working with WPF using the MVVM architectural pattern.
- You are eager to work on highly-complex AI projects.
- Experience with software development in C++, Python is a big plus.
- Experience in React/Angular/Vue, Docker, AWS, Azure, Git, ASP.NET is a plus.
- Experience with robot systems is a plus.
- Experience with vision systems (OpenCV, Halcon) is a plus.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- You live Mid-Netherlands, preferably near Amsterdam.
- You have a driver’s license.
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus.
What we offer you
- A place within a young enthusiastic team of technical experts where you are given a growing responsibility.
- An innovative environment where you determine your own optimal working conditions (flexible hours, remote working,…).
- A competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- A high-end laptop.
Interested? Please send your CV together with a short motivation by clicking the button below.